Everyone loves to get a gift basket loaded with goodies! So, why not this year make it extra special, stay in budget and present friends and families with edible baskets you’ve made yourself?
Here is a checklist to use when putting your basket together:
- Who is receiving the basket (and for this post will make it a Christmas/Holiday basket)?
- How much do you want to spend?
- What does the person receiving the basket enjoy?
- Will it be an indulgence or little necessities they may not buy for themselves?
Now, what will you put in the basket? Here are some ideas you can build upon for your special someone:
Pick a theme – Italian, Scottish, Barbecue (don’t forget to add a special utensil the person can use long after the basket is empty – a little reminder of your gift for everyday).
Or, make it a gourmet basket filled with desserts, cheeses and crackers and don’t forget the chocolate!
How about a coffee or tea time basket – loaded with gourmet coffees and teas in different flavors and don’t forget two coffee mugs (1 for them and 1 for you to share with them). Remember to put in a tin of chocolates or cookies to go with that tea.
And, for the holistic, healthy person on your list, go organic – with nuts, organic grains,spices, and dried fruit.
Remember that long after the holiday is over, your recipient will have a basket you hand-picked for them and it carries that special, personal touch that tells them you were thinking of them when you bought and loaded the basket. That personal touch will be a memory they will hold close for a very long time.
It’s all about the smile they have on their face when they unpack all those goodies!
- New Holiday Gift Basket Selection Unveiled on Gift Basket Boutique Website (prweb.com)
- The Benefits of Gift Baskets and How They Are Made (getitfree.us)